Monday, December 12, 2011

24

24 isn't that big of a deal right? But I do think it sounds older. Do I feel different? No not really but I had a fun day celebrating! Poor Treagan was sick all day. Luckily he got to stay home from work and sleep most of the day. But in the morning he did surprise me with some amazing gifts. First the worlds most amazing straightener. I'm serious I used to think the Chi was this all powerful amazing straightener but now the I have my new one the chi doesn't even come close. I can't tell you enough how amazing this thing is. (Thanks Tressa for helping Treagan out with this one!) Then he also home made me 6 different coupons. They are so cute and so thoughtful. I was laughing till I cried when I read them. I think that's always a good way to start off the birthday! While he sleep I had some fun making crafts:) Then I went and took a little nap with him which I love doing. He finally woke up around 3 and we just relaxed for a little bit. Around 5 we went to dinner and then to cold stone. Basically is was the perfect day, spent with the perfect man, in my own little not so perfect life:)

Thanks Treagan for being the best man in the world and the only one I want to spend eternity with! I love you!

Good morning. He woke up and got ready for work. Then his sweet co-resident told him to just stay home and get some rest. What a sweetheart she is! Thanks Hilary!

How can one man be so cute and amazing all at once? I love you Treagie! Thanks for these!

Honestly if you are thinking about buying a straightener get this one. AMAZING!
Kisses:)

He is so cute. You can tell he doesn't feel great but he insisted that we still go out.


Tessa and Kayla came over to wish me a happy birthday. Kayla made me a crown, a ring and a cute happy birthday card. I love these little girls so so much. We have had so much fun being neighbors with them and we are so grateful that we get to be a small part in their lives. They also sang happy birthday to me but I can't seem to get the video to upload.


Love him!

Dinner at Atlas downtown Iowa City.
 Again Thanks for the perfect day Treagan. And for all you who called, facebooked, emailed and texted I love you and Thank you!

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

What a fun birthday! Happy (belated) Birthday!

nathan n rachel said...

Atlas...yummy. :)