Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Party

Our ward had our annual Christmas Party on December 2nd. For the first time we did a Christmas performance for all the families and little kids. I got asked to be an Elf for the program. This required me dancing and singing along to the music. It turned out to be a lot of fun and I know the kids really enjoyed it. Afterwords we helped the kids meet Santa and some of them sure didn't like him. But it was fun. Here are some pictures of the night.
Happy to be an Elf:)


Tessa-Millie-Kayla

Brittany and her cute kids are my neighbors. He husband was out of town so I invited them to come enjoy the show. Tessa would only get near Santa if I came with her. We were pretty amazed Jace didn't scream but as you can see he was pretty unsure of what to think about Santa.

There were 5 of us Elf's and I some how don't have a single picture of all of us together.  Abbey made up our cute dance for our performance. Pretty much just love her!

The show was a great success and I think everyone had a lot of fun. We sure enjoyed the night celebrating Christmas.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

It really was such a blast! You guys did so much and we all loved it!!