Friday, March 30, 2012

3 years:)

A side from all the wonderful excitement of finding out we are having a baby girl on our anniversary we also went to dinner. After the doctor appointment Treagan had to head back to work on some patients. I came home to relax a little bit and of course call and text lots of people. When Treagan got home we headed to Atlas in downtown Iowa City for some yummy food.
We ate here last year on our anniversary and on my birthday. The food is always really good and they send us free entree coupons for our birthdays. So we usually use Treagan's birthday coupon to celebrate our anniversary with. Not much beats getting free food:) 
I made this photo colleague of our anniversaries so far and gave it to Treagan. Now for years to come we can continue to take pictures of us holding the picture from the year before and each picture will have the memories from the previous:) 

Here is what the picture looks like up close. Wedding day, 1st anniversary bottom right and last year top right. Excited to see what years to come will bring.

I still can't believe it's been 3 years. That sounds like a long time but it has gone by so fast. I'm so grateful for Treagan and all the he does for me. He truly is the one person in this world I want and get to spend eternity with. I love you Treagan!

2 comments:

Shayna said...

so kim, i have totally been off of blogger for such a long time! but i came back on to it today and found out you are preggers! i am so excited for you! being a mom is the best! congrats and lots of luck!!!

Ashlee said...

What a great idea!!! Be sure and keep up the tradition. Love mom