Were having a baby GIRL!!!!
Today is our 3 year anniversary. We had our ultra sound at 1:30 and received the best anniversary present ever, the wonderful news that our baby is healthy and its a precious little girl! We are so excited and couldn't be more blessed. Looking forward to entering another beautiful girl into the Olsen & White family! Due August 18th.

11 comments:
Congrats Kim! You will love having a sweet baby girl, as far as I'm concerned they are the best! And PS you are rocking pregnancy so far, can't even tell you are!
Congrats Kim! You will love having a sweet baby girl, as far as I'm concerned they are the best! And PS you are rocking pregnancy so far, can't even tell you are!
Congrats! She is going to be darling!
Congratulations!!! That is so super exciting. You should have told me the other day, then I could have given you some of those bows too!! :) Haha, you were probably laughing hysterically inside weren't you... ;)
Congratulations, Kim!!! You look super cute.
P.S. I'm having a girl just one week before you! How fun!
AH!!!! I KNEW it! haha not because you look it cause YOU DON'T! You look amazing! Congrats Kim! I am so happy for you, being a mom is The Best!!!
No way!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!! Yay!!!!
AH! you must have had some fun with us the other night! i'm so excited for you two!!! and a girl to top it off! She is just going to be the most adorable thing ever. if you haven't convinced treagan to get you that camera yet-now is the time!
Yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting!! I had a feeling when I saw all those girly pins you've been making! I'm so happy for you guys!
congrats Kim!!!!! Such exciting news!!!!
SOOOOO CUTE!!!! can't wait for these little updates :)
Post a Comment