Valentines Day and Treagans birthday were both spent low key. For Valentines day we agreed that we had to make each other something not buy something. Treagan made me an awesome cook book holder. He always comments while I'm cooking about how I'm going to ruin my books from getting them wet. Well now he made the solution. I love it! For him I sent him on a scavenger hunt which included his favorite candy, massage coupons, fabric glue, top 10 moments of 2011, a love letter, & hugs and kisses. He had so much fun trying to figure out the clues to find his next prize.
 |
| Reese's yum! |
 |
| Massage coupon |
 |
| Top 10 moments |
 |
| Love Letter |
|
|
Then for his birthday I was a horrible wife and didn't buy him anything. The problem with buying Treagan presents is he doesn't really want anything unless it's something really big and expensive or he doesn't need anything. So I always just end up buying him more clothes or shoes. So he told me just save the money and next time I really want something we can buy it and that can count for my birthday present. It saved me the stress of finding something so I agreed. We did go to lunch together which was super fun because we never do that. Then I surprised him with balloons when I picked him up from work. Also I made him a Happy Birthday banner that he came home to. That night we went and picked up Chinese and rented a movie. He said it really was a perfect birthday. I'm so grateful he is so low key and just such an amazing hubby! I love you baby. Hope you really did have a good birthday!
 |
| Happy Birthday Banner |
 |
| Lunch at pancheros |
4 comments:
That is a great idea! Sounds like Jed, doesn't want anything. It can be quite frustrating come birthday and Christmas. Happy Birthday Tregan!
You're so creative! I feel like a lame wife now. What a fun day. :)
happy birthday treagan! and what a cute valentine's day you did... very creative. you should come set that up for us one time :)
Kim, I just found your awesome blog. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks husbands are hard to shop for! Still sounds like an awesome b-day though.
Post a Comment