Enjoy! And if you want to help me out post it on your facebook and view it lots on youtube so Ellen is sure to see it!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Mother's Day Dance Dare
For those that know me pretty well know I am a huge fan of Ellen Degeneres! I watch her show every day and just love her to pieces. About a month ago she dared her fans to go out and record themselves doing dance dares which is dancing behind people without them knowing. I wanted to do it from the get go but it's REALLY out of my comfort zone. Then about a week ago she challenged pregnant women to do it since mothers day is coming up. Once she did that I knew I had to find the courage to do it. As the video continues you can tell I got more daring. But it is a lot harder then I expected it to be! Thanks to Treagan & Abbey for recording and Treagan for putting it all together. If Ellen shows your video on her mother's day show you get $100 gift card to JcPenny. If not I at least had a really good time and had some really good laughs.
Enjoy! And if you want to help me out post it on your facebook and view it lots on youtube so Ellen is sure to see it!
Enjoy! And if you want to help me out post it on your facebook and view it lots on youtube so Ellen is sure to see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't stopped laughing. You are awesome. Wow, you have come out of your shyness. Way to go Kim!
SO FUNNY!!!!!! I like the guy at 6:05ish. So funny.
I cannot believe you did that. I really hope you win. That would be so fun.
Post a Comment