![]() |
| We love her so much! |
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
24 Weeks
This past Saturday I hit my 24 week mark! I can't believe there is only 16 weeks left. When I think about it that way and think about how fast the first 16 weeks went by I know these next are going to fly. We are getting more and more excited everyday though and can't wait to meet our little girl. She is super active. Sometimes she kicks me so hard it hurts but I love that she moves around so much. It brings me comfort and a sense of peace. For the most part I have been feeling great. I just found out I'm anemic which explains why I can take 2 1/2 hour naps and still go to bed at 9 p.m. Hopefully now with an Iron supplement I'll start to have more energy. My belly seems like it has grown more in the past 3 weeks then in the past 20 weeks. My belly button is out 100%. Around week 21 it started coming out and now it's just full blown out there. I'm starting to wear a few maternity clothing items and I'm sure in the next coming weeks that's all I'll be able to wear. They are just so expensive it sucks! We bought some baby clothes the other night at Dillards because they were having a great sale. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we can get going on the nursery:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So cute!!! Love bellies. I hope the iron helps. eat more red meat!! Its the prefect time of year for a good old stake!!
Oh my, you are really a beautiful pregnant woman! I am only 15 weeks and am already bigger than you...I'm jealous. Good luck with the next few months, they really do fly by!!
I am so excited for you I just can't tell you!
Our little Kimmy is going to be a mommy. Unbelievable. We remember when you put a diaper on backwards on Ashlees baby. Good luck with that. We are so excited. Can't wait to meet her.
Cute dress! I liked that one from Old Navy.
Cute dress! I liked that one from Old Navy.
Kim Congratulations! You will be such a good mom! A baby bump looks very cute on you
Post a Comment