Treagan was such a sweetheart and woke me up with breakfast in bed on mothers day. He made my favorite eggs over easy with a bagel:) We are so excited to be parents in just a few short months and can't wait to meet our little girl. Crazy and exciting to think this will be my last mothers day without our little girl running around.
| as you can tell I literally just woke up. Also can you see my bed of pillows behind me? Only way to sleep these days! |
Time is flying by so fast. I know our little girl will be here before we know it. I'm feeling really good for the most part. I found out about a week ago that I'm anemic so I've had to start taking iron supplements. since I started taking those I feel so much better and have a lot more energy.
I've finally started to have cravings. I had an intense one for chocolate cake about a week ago and still haven't had any. ha ha I couldn't find any that looked good and I was too lazy to make some. I'm craving more sweet things then anything else which I don't really enjoy. I love Popsicle, slushies, and ice cream. Just talking about them makes me want a slushie right now:)
She moves around like crazy. Usually during the middle of the day and then at night when I'm sitting on the couch. I love watching and feeling her move. It's so much fun for me. Treagan and I were lent a beautiful crib to use until we move from Iowa City by my boss Tommy and his wife Jodi. They are so great. Tommy also gave us a changing table to keep. We bought paint yesterday to start painting the changing table and redoing a dresser for our little one. I've started making burp clothes and some cute little skirts. It is going to be so much fun having a girl. Couldn't feel more blessed that everything is going well and we can't wait to meet her!

4 comments:
You are so cute! I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! Happy Mother's Day!
Gosh I need to make you a chocolate cake!!!!!! You are darling even first thing in the morning! Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!
How sweet. Breakfast in bed.
Cutest prego girl in the world! Just think this time next year you will be celebrating mothers day with 3:) Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment