Sunday, July 15, 2012

Utah June 30th-July 8th

My little sister has been talking about marrying her boyfriend for a few years now. They've been dating for 5 1/2 years so it's been something we thought would be coming. Then she got engaged back in February and decided July was the month they wanted to do it. But her dear sister (me) just happened to be about 2 months pregnant at the time and come July wouldn't be able to travel that far unless it was the first week in July. So poor Jenny had to plan her wedding around me. But everything turned out and I'm so happy I was able to be there. My mom made the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen. Without a pattern I might add because Jenny wanted about 5 different types of dresses all put into one dress. If I just had half the skills my mom did I would be so happy. You add the dress to Jenny and you find the most BEAUTIFUL BRIDE EVER! She really was stunning. Everything about her day was wonderful. I only have a few pictures from that day. I can't wait to see what the photographer took!

Grandma Dot-Kim-Nick

Grandma and Grandpa Olsen

Cutest little morgie

My cute hubs!

The only pictures I took on my camera were these of Jenny and Dex. I think I have more on my phone.

Hard to tell here but the dress is to die for!

Sarah Jane-Jaysa-Kim-Karra

Grandma and Grandpa Simmons


Got to see little Bo again. Love this little boy


Dex's sister Cortney. We could maybe be sisters:) And the cutest kid around Crosky! He was so much fun all week and I really do miss him the most. He gives the worlds best hugs and loves!  

Just found this one on my phone:)

And the cutest boy around!

Also while at home my wonderful sister Ashlee with the help of my mom, sister-in-law and two little sisters threw me a baby shower for friends, family and neighbors. It turned out to be a great success and I got a bunch of stuff to help prepare me for our little one who could be here at any time. I'm so grateful they made the time for this during such a crazy week!

Two of my best friends Katie and Erica. I'm so glad I got to see them and spend a little bit of time together.

Wonderful Grandma Dot

Karra was quite the helper. I didn't even have time to realized what I had open before she was opening the next present.

Brenda our awesome neighbor and Jenny

I think we got a little spoiled!

Love this girl!

My mom and wonderful sisters.

Thanks to all of you for all the hard work and thoughtfulness. You are the best!



Crosky likes wearing high heels. It's hilarious. Then we kept making him pose like a girl. We were all laughing so hard and he loved being the center of attention. 

4th of July! We were able to take some time and go celebrate up at Utah State to watch the fireworks as a family. My cute Dad and Bubba lou
I really didn't take too many pictures the whole week. Mostly because the week was spent working and getting ready for the wedding. As nice as it was to be home and see family I was exhausted by the end of the week. I needed a vacation from my vacation. I told Morgan she wasn't allowed to get married next summer because we needed to have some fun! But we are so excited for Jenny and Dex and their new life together. I can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas. 

No comments: