I was so excited to find out we were having a little girl especially to decorate her nursery. It has been so fun planning, painting and sewing to put her nursery together. We still have a lot of things to do but I have finished some fun projects.
 |
| First the changing table. My boss Tommy gave this to me. He had bought it for the new location of the Bluebird but didn't end up using it. It was just sitting in his office and I asked him why he had it. He told me and then said I could have it. He is awesome! |
 |
| I love the color so much! It turned out so adorable and was so much fun painting! |
|
 |
| Found this awesome horse at goodwill for $4.00. I couldn't pass it by. I love it! |
 |
| I was so intimidated about making crib bedding. But after only finding one online that I actually liked and it was over $200 I decided this was my only choice. The skirt was so hard and if you get too close you can tell I'm no pro that's for sure. But it works and is pretty cute in my eyes. The bumper turned out awesome. I love it. I was so excited when I found this fabric at fabric.com. It took me days of looking but when I did I knew this was the one and I love it. I want to make sheets but not sure what color to do them. I don't want any more coral/peach color but the blue/green color of the changing table is impossible to match. Any ideas you fellow crafters? let me know! |
6 comments:
Love your things so far! I am so impressed!!!
That looks awesome! How fun! I'm excited for you to have a little girl!
That crib bedding is so cute, Kim! I've started dying a lot of fabric and that usually works pretty well and you can adjust the shade depending on how long you let it soak. Maybe try that for the sheet. Best color selection seems to be at Hobby Lobby.
way to go Kim! Your bedding is awesome.
so cute! you did such a good job! :)
Kim! Your bedding turned out great! I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment