June 24, 2012
My sweet co-worker Susanna threw me a baby shower today. She is so amazing. She decorated her house, made the most awesome pacifier pinata, had awesome food and cake! She told everyone to bring their favorite childhood book which is the greatest idea ever! I love kids books so much and a few of my friends brought me books that I had been planning on buying already because they were my favorite childhood books as well. It really was such a fun night and I"m so grateful to work with such awesome people and for really great bosses.
 |
| She is fabulous! |
 |
| How great is this? |
 |
| Lyndsey keeping the pinata from me |
 |
| After spinning me around a making me dizzy Susanna finally let me start swinging |
 |
| It took me a while to find it |
 |
| But sadly once I did it broke on the first hit. |
 |
| The inside was filled with little socks, hats, onsies and mittens. Such a cute idea! |
 |
| Love this homemade card by Devin. He's the best! |
 |
| Making quilt squares that Susanna is going to sew into a quilt. She seriously is wonderful! |
 |
| So many fabulous books! |
 |
| And adorable clothes! |
 |
| Patrick, Katie, Lacey, Kim, Susanna, Lindsey, Alexis, Devin, Jordan |
 |
| They all spoiled me rotten. I love them so much and am so grateful to them for throwing me a baby shower! | |
|
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Can you even believe it? Only 8 more weeks. Can't wait!
I crave watermelon and popsicles all day long. Love them!
I did have a doctors appointment yesterday and I am measuring a little smaller then I should be. But my Dr. wasn't too concerned about it. She said it's probably just cause I'm tall and exercise. She is going to do an ultra sound on July 9th though just to make sure our little girl is still growing strong. I can't wait to see her. It's been way too long!
2 comments:
What a cute shower! And you are too cute!
how fun! That little girl dress you are holding up is adorable!
Post a Comment