Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fathers Day

June 17, 2012

Treagan and I have been talking about getting a small video camera for a long time now. We just never get around to actually doing something about it. But with our little girl coming in just a few weeks I wanted to make sure we had one and I thought it would be a perfect Father's Day gift for Treagan. I emailed his brother Taggart, told him what I was looking for and asked if he could do some research and find something for us. I trust Taggarts abilities to find the right camera way more then mine and I wanted it to be a surprise to Treagan. Taggart found me an awesome Kodak HD waterproof handheld video camera. It is so cute and little and perfect. It can go 10 feet underwater so we will never have to worry about our little girl getting it wet and ruining it. Treagan was so excited and completely surprised.





It was a good Fathers Day. I'm so blessed to be married to Treagan who I know will be the most amazing father. He is the best husband already and I'm so grateful for everything he does for me. Happy Fathers Day babe and soon to be the Best Father in the world!


31 Weeks:)

Here is a real belly pic.
I have been feeling really good. Sleeping like a champ, still exercising like normal and still working full time. My little girl has found my ribs though and it doesn't feel too great but can't complain because I love her so much and I love when she is moving around and being crazy. Sometimes I just have to push her back:)

No comments: