Sunday, June 10, 2012

30 Weeks!

I can't believe that in only 10 weeks we will have our little girl and it will no longer just be me and Treagan in the house. We are so excited to meet her we can't even explain. During church today I leaned over to Treagan and said these next 10 weeks of Church will be the last 10 weeks of sacrament without kids for the next however many years. Everything is going to change but we are excited and welcome the change to our lives.

I did have a dream back around 21 weeks that she was born on June 20th. That is only 10 DAYS from now and way too early. So lets hope it was only a dream. But she was healthy and everything was fine in the dream so if that's the case I am fine with it! We will be thrilled to have her whenever she decides to come!


No comments: