Monday, August 13, 2012

37-39 Weeks

So close!!!! I am almost 40 weeks. Only 5 more days. I can't believe I can't even count in weeks any more. Only DAYS.  I'm really crossing my fingers she comes sooner rather then later but with no real contractions yet I'm guessing its going to be later. I have an appointment today and if I still haven't progressed at all then my doctor will schedule to induce me at 41 weeks. I sure hope she comes before then. My body is really starting to feel the effects of full term pregnancy. Luckily I am done working and get to relax now but sitting or standing for a long time takes a toll on my back and hips. But it will all be worth it soon:) And I can't really complain because I still have basically no swelling:)

Treagan and I have seen 3 movies this month trying to get in as many as we can knowing that once she's here movies won't be the easiest thing to do. Hopefully next post will have pictures of our beautiful little girl. We can't wait to meet her. 

37 weeks and counting!

1 more week:)

Treagan and I went out for one last date night without having to get a babysitter. It's going to be such a change not being able to just go out last minute whenever we feel like it.

We went and got some mexican food hoping the spicy food would help induce labor. Not so much:(

4 comments:

Rachel Culmer said...

Mexican food isn't the only thing that induces (have you seen that friends episode?).

I was thinking about calling you the other day, but my phone is dead (litterally) and I can't get a phone till next month when the new i-phone upgrades are available. Maybe I'll video chat with you next time I see your green google dot online.

I am so excited for you, and I can't wait to see pictures. I hope you post the birth story (minus the real gory details of course). You look so cute. :)

Tawnya said...

AAAHH!! The wait! I am so excited for you! Good luck~

Joe'n'Jess said...

being patient is the HARDEST thing to do when you're so close to your due date! On the up-side you look great! i'm excited to see you as a family of 3!!!

Jason + Whitni said...

Oh my heck Kim, now it's down to 3 more days!! You are going to be a beautiful mom and I'm so thrilled for you! You're a MILF :)