Monday, September 10, 2012

August 16, 2012

Hensleigh's Birthday

Laying in bed just waiting for the next contraction.

You can tell how good I felt. I was ready to be done with contractions.
We brought way too much stuff. Better safe then sorry I guess.
Our first family picture. A healthy baby with two very happy parents.

Daddy holding Hensleigh for the first time.

Daddy changing her first diaper. She still doesn't like her diaper changed.

We love her lips! 
Her first bath. She doesn't like being naked. Therefore doesn't enjoy the bath too much.

Add caption


She came out of the birth canal with her hands up just like this. She continues to keep them there 90% of the time.


Our wonderful friends Luke and Allison not only came to visit but also brought us food and lots of treats. Couldn't ask for better friends. We love you guys!

Going home outfit. She was a little cold. Note to new moms bring a cute sleeper to take them home in.

We really ready for this? I guess so.....
Life as a new Mom is challenging but also the most wonderful thing I could ever imagine. I'm learning everyday and continue to fall more in love with her each moment. We are so blessed to have a healthy and happy baby. We love you Hensleigh!

2 comments:

Rachel Culmer said...

So I WAAAAAYYYYY overpacked too.

Tawnya said...

She is too cute! Love how much you packed, and you look fantastic by the way! Seriously!