Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's my birthday.... HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a lucky girl this year on my birthday. Treagan just happened to not have school! It was so wonderful! Such a nice change from last year. Last year I had class from 8 in the morning to 9 at night on my birthday so we didn't get to do anything exciting that day. But this year was the best! Treagan and I just stayed in bed for a while. Then he made me breakfast. After we exercised, showered and got ready for the day. Then we went and did some Christmas shopping, had lunch, went and saw Morning Glory (which is an adorable movie. I really enjoyed it) then we went to dinner. After dinner when we got home our apartment was filled with all of our closest friends. Treagan is the best! he knows how much I love surprises so he always works extra hard to try and make the holidays special.

He is also really creative about presents. Back in November when we were in Chicago shopping i found this really cute sequence top that I wanted. But I was trying not to spend money even though i really wanted it. Little did I know Treagan had gone back to the store and bought it for me. He sent me on a scavenger hunt around our house to find what he had given me. I loved it. He also bought me some mace because I'm always so scared of getting attacked by a stranger. Now at least I'll have something to protect myself with! Thanks hun!

Then on Friday me and a bunch of my girl friends went out to lunch to celebrate my birthday and another one of our friends Angela's birthday. We had so much fun even though Olive Garden had some serious unorganized problems. But all in all it was a really great birthday! Thanks Treagan and friends. I love you all!
This picture doesn't look too great but it's kind of hard to take pictures of ourselves when no one else is around ha ha so this is what ya get! At least the day is documented.


Thanks Alison for the yummy cake!!!! Big 23

Such fabulous girls!  I love them so so much!

3 comments:

Shayna said...

happy birthday kim! the older i get the less i like b-days, but i think with a suprise and a good husband its just as good! happy birthday!!!

nathan n rachel said...

Happy birthday Kim! What a great hubby you have!

Swensons said...

I look like a crazy in those pictures.... oh well whats new?