Saturday, January 15, 2011

Had a little accident.


The other day I had started the dish washer and then went into my bedroom to read some Harry Potter. When I got up to get a drink I found this in the kitchen.

I had wanted to wash this red glass soap holder that I thought was empty.
turns out it wasn't as empty as I thought.
I just started laughing so hard and couldn't believe it really happened.
I really thought stuff like this only happened in the movies.  ha ha Any one else had this happen to them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh.... well the way my life works is you never have one thing break at once. It always all happens at the same time. I'm sorry.

Janet said...

Yes, I have done this and the problem at my house is it goes down stairs. How are you liking Harry Potter?

Ashlee said...

Yep but only because I was out of real dishwasher soap and was not running to the store to get more right then. So i thought if i only use a tiny bit of liquid dish soap it would be fine. Nope got the same thing as you.