Saturday, January 15, 2011

My new BABY!

January 14th 2011

So after our disaster of a break down on our way home we had our car checked. It cost us $200 to tell us that it would cost $2000 dollars to fix our car because the engine was shot. And they advised not to fix it because our car was so old and they didn't know how long it would be until the next big thing broke. So we started car shopping and I got just what I wanted. My old subie just 14 years newer And I absolutely love it! I'm going to have to be a penny pincher though and not go shopping at all :( to pay for the dang thing but she is totally worth. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!




She only had 13 miles on her when we drove her off the lot! My first new car EVER! If any of you have never had the pleasure of driving a Subaru I highly recommend it and I recommend owning one. Especially if you live in a snowy place.I promise once you go Subaru  you won't go back! They are amazing! If you can't tell I'm kind of obsessed!One of the best things about it, is the heaters in the seats. I've never had that in a car before... Oh baby I love it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!! Love it. I have to say I have never driven or been in a subaru before. So it looks like you will need to take me for a spin! She is Beautiful! Enjoy!

Janet said...

Your car is beautiful and a new car will not break down on the way home! Well, we hope it does. Congrats and on the lovely new machine.

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Sweet car! At least your car will have fun in the snow if you can't :)

Shayna said...

congrats! i love hearing about people getting new cars.. i need one BAD! haha, we have a newer truck and then an old old old one that brady likes driving.. but i think i need me a mom car :) haha! maybe i'll consider subaru....

Ashlee said...

One of the things I love about new cars in the smell!!!

The Bearnson's said...

Man, when I saw "new baby" underneath your name I thought you meant something else:( but I know another "baby" that would fit in the back seat of that baby!!! Hahaha love you guys!

The Bearnson's said...

Ps-love the car!! More road trips to Utah?

Mick and Tiff said...

That is a very cute car. I am glad you wont be breaking down anymore. That drive sounded horrible.

nathan n rachel said...

Sweet ride. I was wondering if that was your new ride in the church parking lot a few weeks ago.