Friday, January 7, 2011

Soccer reunion with Best Friends!

Every Christmas and sometimes summer me and my best friends from Iowa Western try to get together and have dinner and hangout. This year we decided to eat dinner and play soccer we had such a blast. I miss all these girls so much. They really are the best group of girl friends I have ever had. I wish I could see them more often. Just look how cute they all are! LOVE THEM!
Karalee, Katie, Whit, Kim, Karley, Lindy, Erica

Love her!

Karalee & Seth's adorable little boy!

Game face on!

Aww love them!


Katie and her cute hubby Jared

Playing some soccer

We wanted to play boys vs. girls but we didn't have enough boys :(

Me and Katie all yummy a sweaty after a game. When I was blond people would always think me and Katie were twins. One of her teachers even started talking to me about a class subject in the training room one day and I was so confused until I realized he thought I was her. He felt pretty stupid when I told him I wasn't in his class ha ha
After playing two games of soccer we played 3 legged soccer. Lou and Katie were partners.

We had an uneven number so I played neutral. Which I was pretty happy about because it didn't look that fun and all the girls were complaining about how much it hurt their ankles.

Mar and Erica

Jason and Whit

Jared and Katie. Katie really hated this ha ha 


We even played some lightening so the boys could beat us at something. We had such a good time and never wanted to leave. We started playing soccer at 7 and we didn't stop till 11. So much fun!
I love all you girls and I"m so grateful for you! That's cheesy but its true! MUAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a awesome group of girls! Ones you'll be friends with forever! Even if its just a once a year or christmas card you will always love them! so fun!