I have always wanted beautiful long lushes hair. Every time I've tried to grow it out I always get impatient cause I think it stops growing so I just cut it off. But I'm finally coming to terms with the fact the my hair just is ugly long. I have way to thin of hair that it just doesn't look pretty. It makes me really sad. I mean come on look at these pictures. You can't tell me my hair looks good cause it simply doesn't!
 |
| This is what I wish it looked like. Big heavy curls, shiny and beautiful. And this.... |
 |
| is what it looks like. ugh!! I hardly ever wear my hair straight because it looks like this. Which means I have to curl it or pull it up. So I usually pull it up. Whats the point of having long hair if you never wear it down? |
 |
| And even when it's curly it still looks stingy and thin. |
|
 |
| I'm loving this right now! But more like the picture below. I don't know how cute it would look with my brown hair. What do you guys think? |
 |
| Oh boy that is really short! But pretty dang cute! |
Maybe one day I can afford to get some really good extensions that actually look good. I would love that. Treagan thinks extensions are creepy though. But if they can give me the hair I've always wanted I'll do it! Or maybe I'm just feeling like I need a drastic change. I get that way a lot. Will I regret cutting it? It's taken me 2 years to get it to the length that it is. Oh man I need HELP!
13 comments:
Tom feels the same way about extensions,funny must be a guy thing! Me and you have the same problem with our thin hair. It seems like growing up we always managed to chop our hair at the same time! I think you look way good with short hair, and I think you would be WAY cute with that short cut! I say go for it! We need to chat soon, I miss ya!
kim! i think it would be way cute short! you can always pull anything off!! i have always had long hair and wanted short! haha... so i know how you feel about thinking it is ugly the opposite of what you have it.. i could never pull off short hair... maybe one day i'll try it though.. cut yours :) you'd look hott
Totally know how you feel. I wish I could have long lush hair too! But first of all, you and I have way different hair. You hair is long and beautiful! I think you could go either way short or long but I still think it looks great the way it is now.
k. you asked for my opinion so i will give it to you. don't be offended. you look cute. no GORGEOUSE no matter what your hair looks like. you could be bald and you would still be hot. but i think you look best with short, blonde hair. it's so you. it goes with your personality or something. and the last pic is very short, but i think you would look so cute with that cut.
My hair used to be that short and it's always been brown and I loved it! If you do choose to cut it you can always go back to blonde. I say go for it, summers coming it will be so much easier to do too! Either way you'll look great! Maybe I'll just chop my hair off too!
First of all, Ashley Greene's hair might not be her own either. Lots of ladies don't really have the hair we think they do. I really like your hair curly - it doesn't look stringy at all. And the straight look is cute, too - but I understand wanting more volume - that's why my hair is usually curly. That said, I love the short cut you posted. That would be darling on you. You could definitely pull that off. Brown or blonde!
I think you always look great. I tend to like long hair but you seem to pull off the short very well too. Do what you like and don't worry so much. I bet you look better than you think!
My hair is really thin and stringy too, but I'm also trying to grow my hair out. Before you cut it, Try Chaz Dean's Wen shampoo. Seriously that sounds so lame but it works SO good! I use it all the time and my hair magically feels thicker. Haha... try it!
Kim when i saw you over christmas break I was thinking how good your hair looked long. Serious I was like she looks SO good! It doesn't look thin at all! But you also look beautiful with Short hair.So if you feel like a change cut it! So really its a win win. your one of those people who can pull off short, long, blonde, brown, and always look good!
Kim! I LOVE your hair short and blonde. DO IT!!! PS. love you and miss you and we need to catch up when I get back from Europe!!!
Well lets just say Im not making it blond for awhile. If you remember I just put ORANGE RED in your hair and we both know what color that turns when it gets bleached!!!
You will look dang cute no matter what your hair looks like, but I think you should do it. i have come to the same conclusion about my hair so in a few years think we should all go and get extensions together ;).
So what did you decide!?!?!
Post a Comment