Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter

April 8, 2012

We had a wonderful Easter at our house this year. Morgan came up from Council Bluffs to spend the day with us. We went to church and enjoyed talking about Jesus Christs life and his resurrection. How blessed we are for that! After Church we came home to ham, potatoes and carrots that my loving husband had prepared all by himself. So grateful for him! After eating I sent Morgan out looking for her basket. It took her FOREVER to find it. I finally had to tell her exactly what room it was in and Treagan gave her the hint that it was hidden in something that keeps you warm. She finally figured it out. Treagan hid my basket for me but it only took me about 5 minutes to find it.  Growing up with a Mom that hid baskets every year, you learn where all the good spots are so it's pretty hard for him to fool me:) Then Treagan and Morgan had to find the 35 Easter eggs that I hid. We took some pictures outside in the beautiful weather and then enjoyed a Sunday nap. Later that night we played games and attended a Stake Easter musical program. It was beautiful.

I finally told her it was in the Laundry room

Getting warmer

I found it:)

Something that keeps you warm.


She's pretty cute! I'll take hanging out with her any day!


Thanks for my basket Treagan!

He found the eggs:)
Happy Easter


Treagan wanted a picture between these trees. We laughed when we saw how far back Morgan took it.



I'm so grateful for Our Savior Jesus Christ and for his resurrection. I love the gospel and feel so blessed to have it in my life. Also I am so grateful for family and being able to spend time together on this amazing day!

21 Weeks! It's pretty crazy how much I grew from week 20-21. I left for Arizona with a little belly and came back with an obvious one. More then half way there though and I  can't wait!

5 comments:

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

Kim you don't even look pregnant! You look great!! I'm excited for you guys! I can't believe how much Morgs has grown up!

Ashlee said...

Had such a great time in Arizona. Loved seeing you and not having to wait until June. You look great.

Ashlee said...

That comment really wasn't Ashlee it was your mom.

Ashlee said...

I love that you hid hers thats awesome!!

Monica said...

i hope u announced the baby to the baby hungry ward that day because you looked so cute!!! love you!!!!!!