Sunday, July 15, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Throughout this pregnancy I wanted to have maternity pictures taken. But I wasn't sure what I wanted. I started searching online to find pictures I liked of others. I found a bunch of really awesome ones and decided I wanted to do something like those. I contacted my mom's friend Stacie to see if she could do it the week I was home. She had never done maternity pictures before but said she would love to try and they turned out awesome. I was so impressed with her and so happy to have them taken. I can't wait to show our sweet little girl one day:)





Stacie was just checking the lighting and got this beauty from it. I love this picture because it captures Treagan's personality so well. He is always making me laugh:)





One of my favorites!





I'm 34 weeks in these pictures. I'm so happy we were able to capture such an exciting time in our live on camera in such a fun and beautiful way. We are so excited to welcome our little girl into this world.

2 comments:

Meggan said...

These are seriously sooo cute!

Rachel Culmer said...

Those are really cute pictures Kim. I like your favorite one too. Miss you.