Our Summer 2013
We have been very busy this summer with family vacations, 2 family weddings, lots of family visiting from out of town and trying to catch up with friends. The summer has gone by quick!
Hensleigh has adjusted to living in Utah. She is adapting to lots of people around the majority of the time and so am I. We are still living with his parents but on the house hunt as of right now. Hopefully we find something soon.
Treagans niece Aubree got married the end of July and my brother Mike got married the following weekend. Both weddings were beautiful and we had a fun time celebrating. We had a serious dance party at Aubree's wedding. Hensleigh loves music and loves to dance which makes for a very fun time on the dance floor.
As for Mike and Kyah's wedding I am so excited to welcome a new sister into my family. Kyah and Mike have been dating for about a year and now they are enjoying the marital bliss. I love her and I couldn't think of anyone more perfect for Mike. She really is his better half.
In the middle of all of this madness we found time to do some hiking, had a date night at the i fly Utah and flow rider which by the way is so much harder then I ever expected! It humbled me when I fell after only a few seconds of riding the board. We had some pool time oh and I made the crazy decision to chop my hair. What was I thinking??? I still don't know. I guess its been an event in the making since I wanted to chop it about 2 1/2 years ago but now that its gone I miss it like crazy. I just want to flip my hair over, twist it in a bun, throw an elastic around it and walk out the door. That was my daily hair style and I miss it. Now I actually have to do my hair everyday which isn't the funnest thing around but I am learning to like it. Treagan loves it so I guess thats a plus but he loved long as well. At least I have hair and can do it! RIGHT?
Now for the busy summer through the eyes of the i-phone.
 |
| At the Salt Lake Temple after Aubree's and Matt's wedding. It was the best sealing I have ever been to. Their sealer was truly amazing! |
 |
| Beautiful Tedrah |
 |
| Emma and Tedrah cousin love |
 |
| Some more cousin love with Hensleigh and Sophia. My wonderful sister and mother whipped up these adorable dresses for the wedding. |
 |
| It's dancing time! |
 |
| Hensleigh doesn't tend to like men so much but she loved her Uncle Brian. |
 |
| I do have the cutest grandpa around if I do say so myself! |
 |
| Hensleigh discovered one of her favorite things to eat. I dare you to try to take it away from her. You will get a nasty scream and an intense glare! |
 |
| This girl loves bath time. Especially in the sink! |
 |
| Uncle Mike here comes your girl |
 |
| Beautiful couple! |
 |
| Papa and I |
 |
| The beautiful bride. Ready to sit back and relax after a long day! |
 |
| Some camping in the mountains. Side note: I do not recommend hiking with a baby bijorn unless you want your shoulders and back to kill afterwards. But I had not other option then carrying her so it had to suffice. |
 |
| Meme and Papa |
 |
| I really thought with my back ground of snowboarding and wake surfing I would be able to pick this up very easy. I was so wrong!!! |
 |
| This was the weirdest but cool experience. I wish I had words to describe how it felt but there just are not. You have to go and experience it yourself. |
 |
| Side note: If you ever do go experience the i fly and you have long hair. put it in a pony tail and then braid it! I had mine in a pony and up in the helmet and it still got more snarly and tangly then ever before in my life. I had to cut knots out of my hair. It was horrible! |
 |
| The long. |
 |
| And the short. I MISS MY LONG HAIR:( |
1 comment:
I sometimes think about cutting my hair, but I don't because I KNOW I will regret it. It's true -- when your hair is short you have to do more work for it.
Fun vacation. Happy house hunting.
Post a Comment